Saturday 21 January 2012

As my company, Patten That Quilt, or PTQ gears up for another crazy year of traveling, teaching and vending I would like to start sharing our journey with you through by weekly blog, which may turn into a monthly blog during show season. We have a lot of exciting things happening this year, a new fabric line, a new web site, new show locations and new classes. So I thought it would fun to share the ups and downs of our new adventures. In the past we have offered video up dates on our PTQ Productions, we will continue to do this as well. I have included the link and some videos below on the shows we have attended, what's new in the world of quilting and interviews with the "who's who" of quilting. This Blog will take you inside the classes, behind the seen with the vendors, up close and personal with the quilts, and explore the creative process of designing for all areas of the quilting industry. I will share my tips and tricks on submitting classes, book proposals, presenting fabric lines, creating stencils, panto's, digitized designs, thread colour combinations and so much more. So welcome to my new blog and I hope you will join me on this journey...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Sue to the world of blogging .. I am not sure if you remember me I met you in St Marie aux mine a few years back and am a canadian girl who is from near your home .. I lived in hamilton .
    do you recall that ?
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sue, It's good to see you here in the blogosphere. I have taken classes with you and spoke with you briefly at the Philadelphia show. I am looking forward to reading all about your travails. Thank you SO much for sharing! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss St Marie aux mine, I am hoping to travel there again over the next few years, and yes I do remember you... how could I forget running into another fellow Canadian while traveling on the over side of the world... it always reminds me of how small the world really is...and Thanks doodlequilter I can't wait to share everything I learn along the way with anyone who wants to read about it...

    ReplyDelete